JN AA-3404 is a new stainresistant emulsion for exterior wall paints, specially used for semi-gloss andeggshell coatings. Its minimum film forming temperature is relatively low,which can further reduce the use of auxiliaries when making paints.
1. Pure acrylic emulsion,excellent outdoor durability
2. Excellent wet abrasionresistance
3. Excellent stainresistance
4. Excellent resistance toafter tack
5. Excellent wet adhesion
6. Relatively low minimumfilm forming temperature
Pure Acrylic Acid Copolymer
Less than 150
Average Particle Size（μm）
Glass Transition Temperature (℃)
Minimum Film Forming Temperature (℃)
This product should bestored in sealed containers. Freezing or exposure to high temperature should beavoided. A storage temperature of 10～35℃ is recommended. The shelter life is 6 months whenstored under proper conditions.