JN BA-3908 Embossing Adhesive is anaqueous and environmentally friendly product with superior quality, applicableto the paper lamination that has strict requirements, can be applied toembossing and concave-convex process of high standard, and demandingafter-treatment processing, and meets the requirement of hot embossing, partialembossing, depth embossing, or convex-concave process for laminating paperproducts. This product has following functional characteristics:
1. Super coatability, applicable to beused on full-automatic or semi-automatic dry laminating machine;
2. Excellent application in thelamination of OPP / PET film and papers, strong adhesive force, and good powderhiding property.
3. Wonderful glossiness andtransparency, and resistance to ageing and yellowing.
4. Environmentally friendly property,and can be applied to the process of packages for food, medicine, tobacco andalcohol, books, children's toys and so on.
5. After use, just clean the machinesand tools by using natural water, thus improving the production environment,thoroughly eliminating fire incidents that may be caused by static electricityfrom the lamination process of solvent-based laminating adhesive. As there isno need for dilution by solvents, production cost 6is reduced and the physicalhealth of workers is guaranteed.
6. This product is up to and haspassed the European Union environmental standards SGS test.
Milky-white or yellowish emulsion, with bluish film.
Qualified (after being centrifuged for 10 mins at the speed of 3000 r/min, no precipitate or delamination appears)
Viscosity s (cover 4# cups, 25℃)
Solid content (%)
1. Adjust all indicators of the equipment wellaccording to film laminating technology, and do not add water or other solventsto dilute it during using.
2. The surface tension for coating of OPP is no lowerthan 36dyn/cm, and no lower than 42dyn/cm for coating of PET and the like.Paper printing ink must be completely dry, clean and smooth. If there is much spraypowder, it must be removed, otherwise, laminating quality and theafter-treatment properties cannot be guaranteed.
3. Suggested technical parameters: Amount of adhesiveis 8~12 g/square, drying temperature is 75~85℃, bondingtemperature is 85~95℃, pressure is 15Mpa~18Mpa,specific parameters can be adjusted appropriately according to the laminationprocess speed and the quality requirements of product.
4. This product needs to be kept in a cool and shadyplace and should avoid exposure to sunlight, with storage temperature between 5～40℃. Avoid freezing,for storing the product below 0℃ for a long time will havenegative effect on its properties. Please don't mix it with other products. Andthe product, when left over after application, should be sealed tightly forreuse.
50KG plasticdrums, or pack according to customer's requirements.