JN BA-3900 Water-based Laminating Adhesive
JN BA-3900 Water-based Laminating Adhesive is a popular product that is water-based and environmental friendly, applicable to the general requirement of lamination on paper products, but not applicable to embossing, concave-convex process or demanding after-treatment process. The product has the following functional characteristics:
1. Super coatability, applicable to be used on full-automatic or semi-automatic dry laminating machine;
2. Excellent application in the lamination of OPP / PET film and papers, strong adhesive force, and good powder hiding property.
3. Wonderful glossiness and transparency, and resistance to ageing and yellowing.
4. Environmentally friendly property, and can be applied to the process of packages for food, medicine, tobacco and alcohol, books, children's toys and so on.
5. After use, just clean the machines and tools by using natural water, thus improving the production environment, thoroughly eliminating fire incidents that may be caused by static electricity from the lamination process of solvent-based laminating adhesive. .As there is no need for dilution by solvents, production cost is reduced and the physical health of workers is guaranteed.
6. This product is up to and has passed the European Union environmental standards SGS test.
Milky-white or yellowish emulsion, with bluish film.
Qualified (after being centrifuged for 10mins at the speed of 3000 r/min, no precipitate or delamination appears)
Viscosity s (cover 4# cups, 25℃)
Solid content (%)
1. Adjust all indicators of the equipment well according to film laminating technology, and do not add water or other solvents to dilute it during using.
2. The surface tension for coating of OPP is no lower than 36dyn/cm, and no lower than 42dyn/cm for coating of PET and the like. Paper printing ink must be completely dry, clean and smooth. If there is much spray powder, it must be removed, otherwise, laminating quality and the after-treatment properties cannot be guaranteed.
3.Suggested technical parameters: Amount of adhesive is 8~12 g/square, drying temperature is 65~85℃, bonding temperature is 85~95℃, pressure is 15Mpa~18Mpa, specific parameters can be adjusted appropriately according to the lamination process speed and the quality requirements of product.
4.This product needs to be kept in a cool and shady place and should avoid exposure to sunlight, with storage temperature between 5～40℃. Avoid freezing, for storing the product below 0℃ for a long time will have negative effect on its properties. Please don't mix it with other products. And the product, when left over after application, should be sealed tightly for reuse.
50KG, 200KG plastic drums, or pack according to customer's requirements.