JN AF-5101 is a fluorocarboncompound sizing agent. It resists the permeation of many kinds of liquids(greases and oils in particular , without meanwhile changing the porosity,flexibility, gas permeability, appearance and wet strength of paper andpaperboard. JN AF-5101 is widely used in such areas as food wrapping paper,grease-proof paper and industrial grease-proof paper. The paper and paperboardtreated by JN AF-5101 is mainly used for food packaging products, likefast-food paper box, wrapping paper, packaging bags for snacks and convenientfood; meanwhile they can also be used to prevent the permeation of lotions,surfactants, detergents and organic solutions.
Yellow to amber transparent solution
Solid content （﹪）
Shelf life （5℃～30℃）
1. Forinternal sizing (mainly used in pulp molding)
Stir the product well, anddilute it 20-50 times with water, then add it into the paper pulp(concentration of which is 1-2%). When the mixture becomes homogeneous, themolding and drying process is ready. Usually the drying temperature is between100-130℃. The dosage of JN AF-5101 Grease-proofagent is about 0.8%-1.0% of the absolute dry weight of the paper pulp.
2. Forexternal sizing (mainly for food packaging)
Adhesive used: 0.2% ~ 1.0%(JN AF-5101 primary liquid as per the absolute dry weight of the paper pulp);coating amount: 0.1g / ㎡ ~ 0.3g / ㎡ (JNAF-5101 primary liquid).
Standard drying temperature:100 ~ 130 ℃.
1. Theproduct is a cationic system, which should not be mixed up with any anionicsystem directly; dilute the product before mixing up with other auxiliaries
2. Avoidfreezing or exposing to sun light. Store in a ventilated place with thetemperature between 5-35℃.
3. Theproduct is not dangerous and is suitable for general cargo transportation. Thespillover objects can be washed with water.
25KG、200KG or 1000KG plastic drums, or according tocustomers’ requirements.