This product is applicableto after-treatment of the fabrics dyed by active, direct and sulfur dyes, andit remarkably improves the fastness of the fabric.
Light yellow to yellowviscous liquid
Soluble in water
Acid, alkali, electrolyte and hard water resistant
1. There is very littlefalling of color in the working fluid and this effectively avoidsstripping or discoloration/flare;
2. There is very littlefalling of color in the working fluid and this effectively avoids strippingor discoloration/flare;
3. After beingtreated by the product, the fabric will have made significant improvementsin rubbing fastness, washing fastness, perspiration fastness andso on;
4. The outstanding alkaliresistance allows the product to be used for mercerizing processing of thecotton after color fixing;
5. Free from formaldehydeand conform to environmental requirements;
6. Chlorine bleachingresistant.
1. Dilution: before use,dilute the high concentration product into standard concentration. In normalcase dilute the product with tap water at a proportion of1:4 to 1:8 at roomtemperature, or according to customer’s specific requirement.
2. Before coloring fixingtreatment, duly rinse the dyed fabric (soaping when necessary) to remove theresidual dyes, salt and alkali, in order to ensure good color fixing effect.
3.Recommended dosage and process:
I. Dipping method
Diluted color fixing agent: 1 – 6% o.w.f
Bath ratio: 1:15 - 20
Temperature & time: 30 - 50℃×15 – 20min
Dyed fabric→dip in 30 - 50℃ color fixing agent working solution, run for 15 -30min→wash by water→drying
II. Padding method:
Diluted color fixing agent: 20 – 60g/l
Dyed fabric→room temperature, color fixing agentworking solution dipping and padding for two times→drying
v Packing and storage
125kg/plastic drum, and theshelf life is 360 days when the product is sealed under room temperature.